Build Your Career With Manilla
Manilla Healthcare services is a care agency that provides temporary, contract and permanent staff and provides a comprehensives range of care and support services to individuals who are elderly, physical or learning disability, mental ill health, behaviours that challenge, recovering from illness or are diagnosed with ‘end of life’ and require specialist care.
Our interventions are premised on person centred and relationship-based practice. Fundamentally, we are a trauma informed service and we utilize different therapeutic models to support those we look after, be it those who present with challenging behaviours, spectrum disorders and or mental health issues.
Manilla Healthcare services provides person-centred support and care. We also offer a community step down service for mental health patients further supporting their transition and rehabilitation into the community.
Be A Part Of Our Team
At Manilla Healthcare services all new staff undergo a comprehensive Induction program. The aim of the program is to ensure that all new team members can demonstrate the right skills, knowledge and behaviours to provide high quality and compassionate care.
- We offer Competitive Pay rates to our staff.
- We offer flexible working hours to suit your availability.
- Block bookings are also available and we believe it offers peace of mind knowing when and where you are working well in advance.
- Set up scheduling & answering meetings.
- Holiday Pay calculated on a pro rata basis.
- Paid mileage for domiciliary Care Workers.
- Support with revalidation for Nurses with the NMC.
Work With Us
Manilla Healthcare Recruitment is an established provider of quality Tailored Care services. By joining our team, you will be part of a family of dedicated care professionals, making a difference and enabling our service users to lead independent and fulfilling lives, to be in control and achieve their desired outcomes.
Joining our team is a simple process, starting with submitting a fully completed application form. The full process involves selection, interview, induction training, enhanced DBS checks, shadowing and on the job training, followed by a build-up of your work programme.
Please note Document Required for Employment
- HMRC Letter
- Bank Statement
- Utility Bill
- National Insurance Letter
- Local authority letter
- Others – check with us
- NI Card
- NI Letter
- Tax Code Notification Letter
- Universal Credit Letter
- DWP Letter
- British Passport
- EU Passport / EU ID Card with proof of settlement
- NON UK & EU Passports should be accompanied with a BRP Card
- Driving Licence
- ID Card
- Updated Enhanced DBS or DBS registered with update service covering both children and adults